Covid 19 Update
As of Friday 24th July 2020 it becomes compulsory for everyone to wear face masks in all Supermarkets, Shops and Public Transport. After government consultation it was decided that offices were exempt from this new regulation and therefore it is not necessary to wear one when entering our office.
At Monika Hill Legal Services Ltd we take the threat of Covid 19 incredibly seriously and the health of our clients and wider community is of the utmost importance to us. Therefore we have implemented our own procedures to protect clients and ourselves as much as possible.
1. The entire office is cleaned and disinfected at the start of each working day. This includes all furniture, floors, desks and door handles.
2. Each ‘touch’ point is disinfected after the end of each appointment or when someone enters the office
3. Glass screens have been installed and placed between the client waiting area and client meeting area to control contact points and the intercept airborne particles.
4. All meetings with a lawyer will be held at the required social distance.
5. High Alcohol content hand gel MUST be used when entering the office and this is found on the entrance table.
6. We have spaciously laid out the office allowing for comfortable social distancing at all times.
7. Face masks are not compulsory when entering the office but we understand that people may feel more comfortable wearing one which is fine with us. Please note that you may asked to remove the face mask for identity checks to be carried out by the lawyer.
23rd July 2020